You know what you’re capable of achieving and how your personal success can impact on all aspects of your life. Be confident in yourself and your own accomplishments. If you are happy with yourself, everyone will know, as your wellbeing is reflected in everything you do. By building on your own triumphs, you can create a life that you’re proud to live and of which your family is happy to belong. (more…)
Archive for the ‘Divorce and Separation’ Category
The New Year marks an exciting opportunity for a fresh start. What will the year hold for you? Will it be the year you realise your lifelong goals, change your outlook or start living life on your terms? (more…)
Amid all the Christmas chaos and fun festivities, I hope you manage to take some time to truly reflect on all you have achieved during 2014 and celebrate your success. When life becomes one big juggling act, it can be difficult to pause and consider all you achieve on a daily basis. The celebrations at the end of the year give you chance to do just that so grasp the opportunity with open arms! (more…)
Welcome to a highly successful and proven programme that will help you to achieve an easier, more fulfilling and happier life! Welcome to CLASSIE Mums Club! (more…)
If you are a mum living locally to Northwich in Cheshire, I would like to invite you to join Empowering Mums Together, a fabulous and fun new group created especially for mums! (more…)
Calling mums local to the Northwich, Cheshire area!
- Would you like to invite confidence, balance and joy into your life once and for all?
- Would you like to meet like-minded mums to share experiences, overcome common obstacles and build new friendships?
- Would you like to enjoy some time-out to focus solely on you each month?
- Would you like to support a fabulous local charity and give something back to our fantastic community?
You can do all this and more by attending Empowering Mums Together! This unique group for mums is dedicated to helping you to achieve the life you really want to live, overcome a range of mum-related issues that get in the way, increase your confidence and self-esteem to embrace life’s opportunities and meet some like-minded mums! The group runs every monthly in Northwich, bringing local mums together in a comfortable, supportive, fun and informal setting. (more…)
In recent blogs, we have discussed the importance of reflection at year-end. It gives us the opportunity to review what we have achieved, what we feel good about, what we want to do again and the things we would like to improve upon next year. We would like to share with you some of the great moments Empowering Mums experienced this year and, more importantly, the fantastic successes our many mums have enjoyed this year by taking part in our various personalised coaching programmes! (more…)
Life as a single mum can be challenging and exhausting, especially around this time of year when all the shops are filled with heart-shaped balloons! Here are some top tips to help you improve your confidence and take control of your life and its direction.
1. Congratulate yourself for doing an amazing job under difficult circumstances. Children bring us endless pleasure but bringing them up alone can often be demanding and overwhelming. Acknowledging everything you do to ensure your child is happy and content should make you feel proud.
2. Ensure you are happy about your self-image. This doesn’t just relate to your physical presence but the skills you have to offer. It should only matter what you think and nobody else. Celebrate everything about yourself and have confidence in the person you are.
3. Allow yourself some quality ‘me time’. Schedule some time off by booking a babysitter or forming a babysitting group with mums in a similar situation to you.
4. List your life-long goals and plan how you can achieve them. Being a single mum should not stop you from living your life according to your needs and aspirations.
5. Enjoy time spent with your friends. Take the time to catch up with friends and have a good time together. Try to arrange the odd night out but if this isn’t possible, invite them round to your house and share each other’s news over a glass of wine. Share challenges and ways to overcome them: remember a problem shared is a problem halved! (more…)
Tracey Wall, 40, finds helping others is the perfect way to live a wonderful life. Tracey lives in Cheshire with her husband and five year old daughter.
During a holiday on the west coast of Wales, I realised my life was not the perfect picture I envisaged it would. From the outside, everything seemed wonderful. I had a caring husband and a beautiful daughter who both loved me very much. Not only that, but I had a successful career working in management in the finance sector. With the support of my family and friends close by, life really couldn’t get much better. (more…)