So many mums tend to sacrifice their own needs to support those of their children and partner. This seems to be done without giving it a second thought and for most women, it is an automatic response. So why, when mums are so willing to support others, do they find it so difficult to address and fulfil their own needs? (more…)
Archive for June, 2012
Mums’ Struggles Made Simple [MSMS]
Thank you so much to those mums who took part in my Confidence For Life survey throughout April. As promised, following on from the solutions I provided to the first half of the survey on my blog in May, I will now share with you the range of results, challenges and situations you are experiencing along with some tips and solutions for the remaining survey questions, which will enable you to welcome confidence, balance and joy into your life once and for all! (more…)
- Does constant juggling of everyday tasks cause you to feel anxious?
- Do you find it difficult to make decisions?
- Do you continually wonder what others think of you and your actions?
- Do negative thoughts encroach on your everyday life?
- Are you struggling to find balance in your life? (more…)
Calling mums local to the Northwich, Cheshire area!
- Would you like to invite confidence, balance and joy into your life once and for all?
- Would you like to meet like-minded mums to share experiences, overcome common obstacles and build new friendships?
- Would you like to enjoy some time-out to focus solely on you each month?
- Would you like to support a fabulous local charity and give something back to our fantastic community?
You can do all this and more by attending Empowering Mums Together! This unique group for mums is dedicated to helping you to achieve the life you really want to live, overcome a range of mum-related issues that get in the way, increase your confidence and self-esteem to embrace life’s opportunities and meet some like-minded mums! The group runs every monthly in Northwich, bringing local mums together in a comfortable, supportive, fun and informal setting. (more…)
Do you remember summer holidays way back when you couldn’t wait to get to the beach wearing your skimpiest bikini, ready to impress whoever looked your way? Nowadays, do you look upon family holidays with a pang of dread, wondering how much of yourself you can hide under your sarong, sun hat and layers of Factor 40? (more…)