If you have de-cluttered your home but are left wondering how you will ever maintain such an organised environment, these tips should help:
1. Avoid bringing more clutter into your home. Purchase only items you need and know you will use.
2. Avoid moving items around your house: put it away in its rightful place immediately or throw it away!
3. Ensure your family takes part in your efforts. Instil in them these essential life skills so they become organised and in control of their surroundings.
4. Tackle one room at a time when cleaning and tidying. This will help you to avoid becoming overwhelmed with any time-consuming tasks.
5. A mini de-clutter at the end of each month or season is a great habit to adopt. It will help you maintain the organisation of each room of your house without allowing the clutter to re-accumulate. (more…)